Balanced Lifestyles Counselling Prague
To arrange an appointment or to ask for more information,
please click on the icon below to send an e-mail to
please call Svetlana Coalson anytime at
+420 724 175 208
If your call is not answered personally, which will most likely be the case during working hours, please wait for me
to call you back. I do not answer the phone while in session,
but I'll get back to you as soon as possible,
usually the same day or the next morning at the latest.
Working hours are Monday through Friday from 9.15 to 19.00.
Saturday appointments may be arranged on an individual basis.
Evening hours and Saturdays are particularly sought after, currently there is a waiting list for 18.00 appointments,
so I recommend you book as far in advance as possible,
although I will always make an effort
to accomodate you the best I can.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
Copyright © 2008-2011, Balanced Lifestyles Counselling Prague Webdesign S. Coalson
HOW TO FIND ME:
The office is located at Vysehradska 43, Prague 2, Nove Mesto
- TRAMS 6, 18, 24: stop BOTANICKA ZAHRADA
- 5 minutes' walk (down ul. Vysehradska) or one tram stop from the Karlovo namesti metro station
- 15 min. walk (down ul. Katerinska) or three tram stops (trams 4, 10, 16 ) and 5 min walk from I.P. Pavlova metro station
- 15 min. walk or three tram stops from TESCO (up ul. Spalena)) , tram 6,18.
Parking is very easy: parking meters around the corner, on ul. Trojicka (30 Kc/hr)
or further down ul. Vysehradska (40 Kc/hr)
WHEN YOU ARE THERE:
- Vysehradska 43 is right opposite the tram stop. Entrance is through the big brown door left of PASTA CAFE. If the gate is closed, please press the button PSYCHOTERAPIE and someone
will buzz you in.
- When inside, there is another door far left that leads upstairs. Balanced Lifestyles Counselling is on the first floor (1 patro).
- PLease ring the bell BALANCED LIFESTYLES on the intercom next to the office door,
so that I would know you are there.
Please do not come before the time of your appointment. I do not have a receptionist and would
have to interrupt a session to open the door. For confidentiality reasons I prefer that my clients
do not wait in front of the office door while another session is on. I apoligize in advance for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Looking forward to meeting you!
You can never solve a problem
on the level on which it was created. Albert Einstein
professional confidential ethical friendly
I would appreciate it if you could let me know as far in advance as possible of any changes. However you do not have to pay for a missed appointment if you give me at least six hours notice.
If however you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least six hours in advance, you will be asked to pay the full cost of the session as booked, as is customary in the psychotherapy field.